March 6, 2011

Spoke Too Soon...

Of course, I should have knocked wood yesterday when i was going on bragging about my high-falutin' day of spring rain. AND the fact that my grill is uncovered. I now have to change that to 'my grill WAS uncovered' yesterday because, sure as eggs, the rain has changed to snow. 


We got about 4 or 5 inches. I think we were lucky because I heard one of the southern counties could have gotten up to 10 inches.
It is quite beautiful, though


I went for a walk in the park.
The birds were all chirping noisily, almost as if they were complaining about the snow that we all just got rid of. But spring is still trying to push through. There seems to be three seasons in one on this branch.

Leaves from the fall, snow from the winter, and buds of spring trying to get the new leaves going.

I hope you have a peaceful Sunday, with quiet moments to help you charge your batteries for the upcoming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment