January 19, 2010

The last time we went to NYC...

This is my husband Ron and I, the last time we went to New York City. It was December, 1991. Isn't it so funny??? He was standing up in a wedding on Long Island but we took a day and headed into Manhattan. This Valentines weekend, we are going back. This time we are going with our friends, Bob and Nicole. Bob has a whirlwind tour planned that I believe includes Ground Zero, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and a Broadway show. I hope we can get to Central Park and especially some bead stores, fabric stores and sample sales (if the men allow) ;).
I'm not keen on flying anymore, though I used to love it. I think too much has happened in the air lately and it's making me nervous. I also didn't have my kids to think about when I was not a mom and flew all over the place. All in all, I'm sure we will have a great time with our friends since we usually laugh ourselves to tears when we are together. I hope to have some good pics of everything when we return! But for now, please enjoy this blast from the past.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! this is the best picture ever! you guys are so cute! :]

    ReplyDelete