July 19, 2010

Holy Cow, I Just Realized I Haven't Blogged Since April 21!!!!!

Okay, I can't believe it. I haven't blogged since April. I swear I thought it was closer to May. Well, it looks as though I have a lot of catching up to do. Here is a most recent picture of where I've been. Then I'll go back to the past three months of fun.

Cape Cod.
One of God's greatest creations.
Ten days of pure relaxation, sand, sun and seafood.
Ah, fresh, just caught seafood.

Ok, I will get to the Cape Cod vacation. First, I have to review all the things that have happened over the past three months, that incidentally FLEW by.

At the beginning of all of this was my baby girl's birthday.
I can't believe it was 12 years ago when Little V came along. She was grabbing jewelry on nurses and trying to sit up right after she was born. I'm not kidding. I should have known what I was in for. Lol! : )
Lots of presents, and snacks, and cake.

She went from this...

to twelve in about thirty seconds, got an ipod touch for her birthday and I haven't seen her since.
Now she's too big to sit on my lap or kiss me goodnight. I NEVER thought that would happen. She has always been my cuddler. Oh well, maybe its just a phase. :(

We also have the Kentucky Derby at the same time as Baby Girl's birthday. My friend Leayn has a party every year.

My horse never wins. Lol.
A fancy hat is always appropriate.

More later, I have to run to the grocery store. Since we were away for 11 days, there is NO food in this house.
Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment