March 27, 2010

Busy March

 Last weekend was the play at my girl's school. My older daughter decided to be in the play since it was her last year in her school. This year's production was "Beauty and the Beast". It was a wonderful production.

She's on the left there. An egg seller in the village. Also,

She was a wolf!
They had so much fun doing this play. I'm so glad she did it.

In between all of this, we had some dance shows. It's hard to take good motion pictures without flash. They come out blurry. But I think the pictures look cool and you can still get the gist of how beautiful the dresses are.

She switched into her solo dress and hard shoes after that...

She's in the back in the orange dress.

Lovely turned-out toes. :)

I am so thankful that my girl is involved in things that keep her busy and happy (even though the night of this dance show was down pouring rain and we wanted to stay home). I'm glad she has opportunities that others may not have.
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment