November 8, 2012

The First Year

 
 
Lately, as always, I have been wishing I had gone to school to be a professional photographer. Fortunately, I have been privileged to have been asked to take the first year portraits of a very sweet little boy.
 
Since the park is so close, I thought it would be a great backdrop for his photos.
 
 
I started out with my basic lens because I wanted to get the lighthouse in the background. The baby's parents actually got married by the lighthouse a few years ago so I thought it would be nice to see it in his photos.
 
 
Here are some of my favorites from the photo shoot.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had so much fun taking these photos. I can't wait to take pictures of someone else! Can you say Christmas card??? I have to get pictures of my family this year because I didn't get one last year. This weekend is supposed to be nice and warm so I'm hoping to get outside with my family and the camera.
 
I hope you enjoyed my little friend. Have a great day!!!
 


3 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures of this little guy Mary! My two favorites are the first one with the lighthouse and it's reflections, and the one with the little orange pumpkin in his mouth. By the way what lighthouse is it? I'm a big lighthouse lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work !!! pictures are great. Even with aches and pains you can still do a great job. Love that wedding dress. Little sure is a ham!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary those photos look professional to me! I always love your photos! I'm sure the parents are thrilled! How nice of you to think of the lighthouse! Adorable kid too!

    ReplyDelete