July 14, 2011

Coastal Decor

I love to decorate my house for summer.


I think its because I looooovvvvveee seashells.
(Must be the Pisces thing)


(Two pictures taken by my girl Big V)



I have little dishes and jars of them all over the place.


Here is a great little memory I made with a jar of things collected on the beach.


The shells and rocks that are in the jar are from our first trip to Cape Cod. The kids were little and we went with some really good friends of ours. I filled the jar with the shells and rocks and put a picture of our girls and our friends girls dancing on the dock inside the jar as well. 


Then I wrote the place and the year on a tag and tied it around the jar.
It has been a source of much admiration since I made it.
It always makes me smile at the memory of a great trip with our friends and how cute the kids were.

Hope you are out there making good summer memories!

1 comment: