February 11, 2012

St. Valentines Day Project


I finally got to take some photos of my St Valentine's Day crafty that I made.

I've had these paper heart shaped doilies for years. I cut out some of the centers and I cut some hearts out of the sheet music I got from my dad's house last week.




I remember when I was a kid, my mom had some large round paper doilies. I loved to take skinny markers and color each circular level a different color. :)

Anyhoo, I attached these hearts to a skinny red ribbon.



Just for kicks, I took two sheet music hearts and stapled them together. Then I separated the hearts and made it 3-D.  I attached them to the doily hearts with some monofilament.




This week was crazy, and I was having some eye problems. But all is well again. One thing that was on the to do list this week:

Rory went to the groomer.

 She ran around like a mad dog when she got home and then went to lay under the dining room table. Then she looked like she wasn't happy about it.


Ooh, is she ever soft after her bath. My sweet little puppy. :) I took the bow and such out of her fur. Then she went and rubbed her head along the side of the couch and she rolled around on the carpet.


Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your heart banner! I especially like the 3D ones that hang down! Your dog is sweet too. Mine don't like bandanas or anything attached to them. Thanks for sharing and once again...beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange how all the OLD projects we did as kids are New today, how did that happen[ WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND}good for our kids. Rory's thinking I only wanted a shampoo not a make over, looks great. Great pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your paper hearts. Rory looks pretty spiffy with his red bow.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete