February 24, 2010

Okay, so I lived...

No, my plane did not crash, my children are not orphans, my sister does not have to get into my house and throw away anything I would rather not have anyone see. Yes, I am alive. Our trip to New York was great! We had so much fun, good food, and a limo service driver for the record books.

So this picture looks a little different from the last time we were in NYC. But we are still bundled up. Maybe we should go there in nice weather for once! It was a fast weekend, but fun. We saw a show- Rock of Ages- went to Ground Zero, Battery Park, Canal Street and had the best Italian dinner ever. Thanks Bob and Nic, for a wonderful weekend!

My thankfulness goes to great friends, Bob and Nicole, can't imagine life without you! : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment